The Constitution for Golf NSW was voted on and accepted in April 2010. One of the objects for which Golf NSW was estbalished is "to promote, encourage and advance the game of golf in the State" (p.32).
- To view the Golf NSW Constitution click on the related link below.
- It is a requirement of the Constitution of Golf NSW that all Directors agree to sign and comply with a Code of Conduct. To view the Golf NSW Directors Code of Conduct click on the related link below.
- Golf NSW recognises that risk management is an essential element of effective good governance that should be incorporated into all decision making processes. The Risk Management Policy below provides a policy statement about Golf NSW's approach to the management of risk and the associated responsibilities of the Board, the Chief Executive Officer and Golf NSW employees.
- Golf NSW has adopted the Member Protection Policy (MPP) formulated by Golf Australia. All members affiliated with Golf NSW are bound by this policy. Click on the related links below to view Golf NSW and Golf Australia's Member Protection Policies.
- Golf NSW commend the adoption of the Member Protection Policy to all Districts and Clubs to reflect support and implementation of the sport industry principles and values outlined in The Essence of Australian Sport - principles of fairness, respect, responsibility and safety.
- Visit the Australian Sports Commission website for further information about Member Protection Policies (MPP), templates, Member Protection Information Officers and training. [Click here]