This Member Clubs Section will be used to place information related to Clubs, such as forms and documents for Club Committee Members to access.
Click on the items below to access information on specific programs.
50 Years Service
Information for Clubs
The following resources may be of interest to Clubs:
Resources are available for Corporate Governance, Financial Management, Fundraising, Grants, Legal Issues, Marketing, Planning, Risk Management, Sponsorship, Sport Rage and Volunteers on the NSW Sport & Recreation's "Running Your Club" sectionGolf Australia industry information sectionGolf Statistics & Quick FactsPlayer Insurance information
- A number of resources, tools & tips are available dealing with Volunteers, Women, Disability, Indigenous, Officials, Coaches, Schools & Juniors, Talented Athletes, and All Cultures available on the Australian Sports Commission website. [Click Here]
- Public Access to Club's Register of Members May 2011 (PDF-125KB)
- Clubs NSW - Resources [Click Here]
- The 2010 Exercise, Recreation and Sport Survey (ERASS) reports information on the frequency, duration, nature and type of physical activities that were participated in by persons aged 15 years and over.
- NSW People Becoming More Active - Article written by NSW Minister for Sport and Recreation Graham Annesley 22/06/2011
- The Australian Golf Industry economic report: 2010. Other reports of interest on the AGIC Website include:
- AGIC Rounds Report - December 09
- Research Summary Report
- Water and the Australian Golf Industry
- PGA Report